Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation of opensuse home page in greek
On Monday, February 28, 2011 06:41:32 PM Kostas Boukouvalas wrote:
I have translated the homepage page, http://www.opensuse.org in greek,
because as far as I can see until now http://www.opensuse.org/el/ is
untranslated. I have the translation ready. Taking into account that
this is not a wiki page with whom I have to co-operate in order the page
to be properly displayed in greek?

Thomas, can you help here? Or should this get asked on opensuse-web?

Kostas, thanks for the translation!
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany