[opensuse-translation] List settings (was: Updating update-desktop-files in trunk)
  • From: Strainu <strainu10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:50:03 +0300
2010/8/26 Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Thursday 26 August 2010 10:41:39 Strainu wrote:
2010/8/26 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
[Please "reply to list" next time.]

I try, but I just don't get it why on opensuse lists the reply-to
address is not set to the list.

Indeed Reply-to: is not present, however List-Post: is apparently replacing
it.

I've noticed that, but while gmail is aware of that header, it does
not use it for responses, I have to use "reply to all". The same goes
for yahoo. Does anybody have a solution for that? (except using a
"real" email client, which I won't)

Thanks,
Strainu