Re: [opensuse-translation] Updating update-desktop-files in trunk
  • From: Strainu <strainu10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:41:39 +0300
2010/8/26 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
Am Wed 25 Aug 2010 11:21:35 AM CEST schrieb Strainu <strainu10@xxxxxxxxx>:

2010/8/25 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:

Hi, I'm about to update the update-desktop-files in trunk.  ATM, this is
mostly JFYI ;) There is no need to start with translation now.
Importing from upstream now takes place.  If you want to complete or fix
something, you are better off to make these changes upstream, from where
we will update the openSUSE translations during the next month
continuously.

I'll probably update yast and lcn translations next week.

Is there a list of upstream sources somewhere?

If in doubt, I'd start with the desktop environments (Gnome, KDE, Xfce,
Lxde).

Well, I was looking for a little bit more - like the upstream svn
source and the corresponding files in openSUSE. For instance, I
recently heard there is a single source for country names and
languages used by several distributions. Are we using an upstream
source for that too? Perhaps I missed something on the wiki, but it's
very unclear what is overriden by upstream translations.

[Please "reply to list" next time.]

I try, but I just don't get it why on opensuse lists the reply-to
address is not set to the list.

Strainu