Re: [opensuse-translation] Updating update-desktop-files in trunk
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:25:07 +0200
Am Wed 25 Aug 2010 11:21:35 AM CEST schrieb Strainu <strainu10@xxxxxxxxx>:

2010/8/25 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
Hi, I'm about to update the update-desktop-files in trunk.  ATM, this is
mostly JFYI ;) There is no need to start with translation now.
Importing from upstream now takes place.  If you want to complete or fix
something, you are better off to make these changes upstream, from where
we will update the openSUSE translations during the next month
continuously.

I'll probably update yast and lcn translations next week.

Is there a list of upstream sources somewhere?

If in doubt, I'd start with the desktop environments (Gnome, KDE, Xfce,
Lxde).

[Please "reply to list" next time.]

Karl