Re: [opensuse-translation] Release notes update
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:46:05 +0200
Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Friday 13 August 2010 19:48:48 Martin Schlander wrote:

I hadn't paid attention, but now that I look I found this.

I have:
release-notes-openSUSE-11.3.7-0.1.1.noarch

Both the HTML version and the RTF versions are lacking translations
which are in 11.3 branch, and have been there for some weeks (since a
couple of days after Karl notified about the update).

And I also noticed that there are serious charset issues with the RTF
version. Not only DA is affected, DE is too, didn't check the rest.

da and de translations (and more) come with the 11.3.7 release notes
update package, but they are incomplete. I guess they were completed
too late. The 11.3.7 release was mostly meant to publish the English
version, because at that time we there were new or changed entries that
were somehow import.

That's bad ;-( .I'm not sure who screwed up but I suggest to open a
bugreport against Maintenance and ask to revoke the update for now and CC
Karl on it (ke@xxxxxxxxxx). Karl is on vacation and should be back on
Monday,

Yeah, in the meantime I prepared 11.3.8 with updated translations plus 2
new or changed snipped. This means that the release notes will be
imcompletely translated once again:

sr#45833 : bnc#615842 plus translation update

R&D / Documentation