Re: [opensuse-translation] Release notes update
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:48:48 +0200
Fredag den 13. august 2010 18:47:11 skrev Olav P.:
A while ago we were asked to translate revised Release Notes, which I did.

Following this, I believe there was an official update of the release notes
which included these translations.

So far so good.

However, today there was another official update of the release notes,
which seems to have reversed the previous translations - i.e. in this
update it seems that my previous translations have been replaced with
English source text again.

My locale is nb.

Did anyone else experience this?

I hadn't paid attention, but now that I look I found this.

I have:
release-notes-openSUSE-11.3.7-0.1.1.noarch

Both the HTML version and the RTF versions are lacking translations which are
in 11.3 branch, and have been there for some weeks (since a couple of days
after Karl notified about the update).

And I also noticed that there are serious charset issues with the RTF version.
Not only DA is affected, DE is too, didn't check the rest.