[opensuse-translation] Release notes update
  • From: "Olav P." <olav.pet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 18:47:11 +0200
Hello,

A while ago we were asked to translate revised Release Notes, which I did.

Following this, I believe there was an official update of the release notes
which included these translations.

So far so good.

However, today there was another official update of the release notes, which
seems to have reversed the previous translations - i.e. in this update it
seems that my previous translations have been replaced with English source
text again.

My locale is nb.

Did anyone else experience this?

Cheers