[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-factory] Bye bye beagle
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:12:13 -0300
2010/8/10 Stephan Binner <beineri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Saturday 07 August 2010 11:46:12 Vincent Untz wrote:

I filed delete requests for the packages, and the last thing that is
potentially blocking this from happening is that kdebase3, kerry and
kio_beagle depend on libbeagle. I'd appreciate if someone could fix this

kdebase3 was removed from Beagle dependency. kerry and kio_beagle dropped.

Bye,
  Stephan
--

So probably kerry and kcmkerry could be dropped from translations too
(lcn folder)?

Regards,

Luiz