[opensuse-translation] openSUSE Box!
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 08:48:27 +0200
Dear translators!

Good news: we once want to distribute openSUSE 11.3 contributor boxes!

Now the annoying part: we once again must check team members and their
addresses. As a base, we will use the 11.2 translators list; thus we
only need the address of new translators who joined recently. Of course,
it would not hurt if you others would confirm your status--it would
save me a lot of time if the coordinators would collect this info for
all their team members.

Note, this time we will not send any automatic mail asking for
confirmation; just answering this mail is all what is needed. Crossed
fingers and thanks a million for all your good work!
Karl

R&D / Documentation