Re: [opensuse-translation] Increase number of Plural forms
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 13:12:53 +0200
"Mindaugas Baranauskas" <embar@xxxxxxxx> writes:

So, if there is only 1 in first plural form (singular), can I
translate messages like "Viena problema"? It looks much nicer than "1
problema" ("%d problema" for singular)? Then I check these messages
with msgfmt -c -v, it don't show any error about this.

ok.

So I will change these too:
yast/50-memory/head-info.lt.po
lcn/50-memory/head-info.lt.po
webyast/00-memory/head-info.lt.po
That is all?

Yes, and it would help if you would update the memory files, too.
Removing all messages from the memory files would also be ok.

I feel, that I should add my name there. And I see I must update
lcn/50-etc/translators.

Yes, please go ahead!

R&D / Documentation