Re: [opensuse-translation] Increase number of Plural forms
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:35:08 +0200
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On 2010-08-02 23:41, Mindaugas Baranauskas wrote:

So, can I commit 4 plural forms for trunk? If yes, can I do this simply, or
I must do some additional changes?

I have absolutely no experience in this, my language has just two
forms (singular, plural), but I think you just commit it. The gettext
libraries should just handle it. Then, try to run a program that uses
the new form, and see what happens...

Yes, I would not expect technical problems, as long as the expression is
valid (C code). But, IIRC, I implemented something that enforces
consistency. This means, you must change it everywhere in one hierarchy
(yast, lcn, etc.). Start changing with the "header" file in the
50-memory directory.

In case of trouble, please ask again.

R&D / Documentation