Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.3 translation online updates
  • From: Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 16:37:28 +0200
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
End of next week, I'll try to prepare 11.3 translation online updates.
This is recently triggered by

   bnc#624991: Can't change system language.

(the old Korean bug was back, which I have had to resolve manually.  It
is still unclear why this always happened during merging and I do not
have the time to debug it...).

We also updated the update-desktop-files--it would be great if you could
take a look...  It's all in the openSUSE 11.3 branch now, of course.

Drop me a line, if you updated your 11.3 yast translations after the
final release of openSUSE 11.3.  I'll try to publish them, too.

We did it for Galician.