[opensuse-translation] Re: release notes
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:18:49 +0200
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

No, it is not ;) These are not the marketing release notes, which will
be ready at due time. Our release notes are more or less rather
technical issues that we noted during testing the pre-releases such as
milestones and RCs. Often there are last minute observations that I
must add--thus I'm hesitant to declare them finished by now.

Release notes as of today are now merged and available for translation.

Release notes are once again available for translation. Please check
out the openSUSE-11_3-Branch branch, from where I'll build the update
package:

https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/branches/openSUSE-11_3-Branch/lcn

I'll publish the update later this week, and then again in the beginning
of August.

R&D / Documentation