Re: [opensuse-translation] New translation team / language creation
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:55:47 +0200
Nils-Christoph Fiedler <ncfiedler@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hej folks!
I would like a new language to be created.

Language name: Low German (nds)
My name: Nils-Christoph Fiedler
My BerliOS login: ncfiedler
My email: ncfiedler@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the offer. You now have commit rights as ncfiedler.

I just initialized the yast translation files in trunk (nds/po/*.po).
Once you have done two or three files such as base.nds.po and
installation.nds.po, please mail me. Then I'll package it and we can
start testing.

R&D / Documentation