Re: [opensuse-translation] End of translations for 11.3
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:54:40 +0200
Am Dienstag 08 Juni 2010 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:
Hello

OK, according to http://www.suse.de/~coolo/opensuse_11.3/ I'd expect all
translations presented in SVN until tomorrow 14:00 GMT will be available
for 11.3. Is there any way to update the translations after release? I do
That's exactly right. If there are translations you commited before that date,
that are not in RC1, please file a bug report and I'll give my best to make
it fixed.

not mean bugs, but adding newly translated strings.

Usually it is, the process involves a lot of work, so we don't do it for
peanuts though. Remember that e.g. if you want a zypper translation changed
from "Foobar" to "Foobär" _all_ 11.3 users will have to update their zypper
and only very few will take advantage of the fixed translation. But if we
update zypper because of a problem, we usually update the translations too.

I hope this helps.

Greetings, Stephan