Re: [opensuse-translation] End of translations for 11.3
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 00:19:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Tuesday, 2010-06-08 at 22:22 +0300, Strainu wrote:

way the rest of the process works, I just want to have 2 dates: the
string freeze date and the translation complete date. These should be
chosen at the very beginning of a release cycle and enforced by
whomever is the release owner (no idea if you have one, but you
should). The difference between those dates should be at least 2 weeks
(=the time between to betas), not 5 days like it was here.

I have to recogn that I do not really know when those two dates really are, not even if they are.

P.S. Karl, please set mailman so I can click reply and have the email
sent on the list instead of you. This is the only list where this is
happening, so it can't really be a gmail problem.

That's not going to happen, because it is intentional and out of Karl's control. See the faq.

- -- Cheers,