Re: [opensuse-translation] End of translations for 11.3
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <Vojtech.Zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 22:45:16 +0200
Hello

Dne Út 8. června 2010 22:32:47 Martin Schlander napsal(a):
Tirsdag den 8. juni 2010 21:22:32 skrev Strainu:
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Vojtěch Zeisek <Vojtech.Zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
when exactly will be translations for 11.3 finished? Tomorrow as
proposed in http://www.suse.de/~coolo/opensuse_11.3/ ? What about
release notes? Those which I have in SVN for Czech language does not
seem to be very recent...

If it is as it ever was, translation checkins are still possible. But
now the tough part is convincing package maintainers to touch their
packages again and include our updated translations. They probably
will not touch their packages just because of updated translations,
though.

I'm not interested in the way the rest of the process works, I just want
to have 2 dates: the string freeze date and the translation complete
date.

So just follow the official roadmap, and ignore the grey areas.

OK, according to http://www.suse.de/~coolo/opensuse_11.3/ I'd expect all
translations presented in SVN until tomorrow 14:00 GMT will be available for
11.3. Is there any way to update the translations after release? I do not mean
bugs, but adding newly translated strings.

But that doesn't mean Karl shouldn't provide the rest of us with this kind
of information.

Best regards,
--
Vojtěch Zeisek