Re: [opensuse-translation] End of translations for 11.3
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <Vojtech.Zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 21:24:47 +0200
Hello

Dne Út 8. června 2010 17:47:52 Karl Eichwalder napsal(a):
Vojtěch Zeisek <Vojtech.Zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
when exactly will be translations for 11.3 finished? Tomorrow as proposed
in http://www.suse.de/~coolo/opensuse_11.3/ ? What about release notes?
Those which I have in SVN for Czech language does not seem to be very
recent...

If it is as it ever was, translation checkins are still possible. But
now the tough part is convincing package maintainers to touch their
packages again and include our updated translations. They probably will
not touch their packages just because of updated translations, though.

Sorry, but I do not see there any exact date of stopping of work. ;-)

I'll try to submit such packages such as yast2-trans for RC2 again,
hoping that coolo will still accept them. Maybe even the desktop-files.

If you encounter something really bad, translation-wise, please open a
bug report, etc. pp.

And is there any other way to get translations to be updated? For example as
some update after release of 11.3?