Re: [opensuse-translation] End of translations for 11.3
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 17:47:52 +0200
Vojtěch Zeisek <Vojtech.Zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

when exactly will be translations for 11.3 finished? Tomorrow as proposed in
http://www.suse.de/~coolo/opensuse_11.3/ ? What about release notes? Those
which I have in SVN for Czech language does not seem to be very recent...

If it is as it ever was, translation checkins are still possible. But
now the tough part is convincing package maintainers to touch their
packages again and include our updated translations. They probably will
not touch their packages just because of updated translations, though.

I'll try to submit such packages such as yast2-trans for RC2 again,
hoping that coolo will still accept them. Maybe even the desktop-files.

If you encounter something really bad, translation-wise, please open a
bug report, etc. pp.