Re: [opensuse-translation] Something strange in lokalize
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <Vojtech.Zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 18:20:50 +0200
Dne St 2. června 2010 18:00:17 Freek de Kruijf napsal(a):
Op woensdag 2 juni 2010 17:38:51 schreef Vojtěch Zeisek:
Hello

Dne St 2. června 2010 10:53:26 Freek de Kruijf napsal(a):
Hi,

I use lokalize to do the openSUSE translations. When I open the
trunk/lcn project I get a list of the .po files in the Project Overview
tab. The

strange thing is that two files do not show up there: kiwi.nl.po and
sax.nl.po. When I click on Open I can open them OK. Anybody seen this
too?

Hello, I have same problem for Czech language. I use KDESVN to check
trunk repository and Lokalize for translations. Mostly in WebYaST, but
also in LCN and YaST are some PO files gray and marked as having zero
strings. So I can not do anything with them. But they are included in
stats on the web and they do have some strings... Very strange.

I have the same problem when opening 11.2branch/lcn; also these two
files

I got an answer from the developper after filing a bugreport. In his newest
version these files are shown, so it is apparently a solved bug. So we wait
for the newest version of lokalize.

I hope new version will be available in two days or so - deadline of
translations for 11.3 is coming... :-)
--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu