Re: [opensuse-translation] Something strange in lokalize
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 18:00:17 +0200
Op woensdag 2 juni 2010 17:38:51 schreef Vojtěch Zeisek:
Hello

Dne St 2. června 2010 10:53:26 Freek de Kruijf napsal(a):
Hi,

I use lokalize to do the openSUSE translations. When I open the trunk/lcn
project I get a list of the .po files in the Project Overview tab. The

strange thing is that two files do not show up there: kiwi.nl.po and
sax.nl.po. When I click on Open I can open them OK. Anybody seen this
too?

Hello, I have same problem for Czech language. I use KDESVN to check trunk
repository and Lokalize for translations. Mostly in WebYaST, but also in
LCN and YaST are some PO files gray and marked as having zero strings. So
I can not do anything with them. But they are included in stats on the web
and they do have some strings... Very strange.

I have the same problem when opening 11.2branch/lcn; also these two files

I got an answer from the developper after filing a bugreport. In his newest
version these files are shown, so it is apparently a solved bug. So we wait
for the newest version of lokalize.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf