Re: [opensuse-translation] Something strange in lokalize
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <Vojtech.Zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 17:38:51 +0200
Hello

Dne St 2. června 2010 10:53:26 Freek de Kruijf napsal(a):
Hi,

I use lokalize to do the openSUSE translations. When I open the trunk/lcn
project I get a list of the .po files in the Project Overview tab. The
strange thing is that two files do not show up there: kiwi.nl.po and
sax.nl.po. When I click on Open I can open them OK. Anybody seen this too?

Hello, I have same problem for Czech language. I use KDESVN to check trunk
repository and Lokalize for translations. Mostly in WebYaST, but also in LCN
and YaST are some PO files gray and marked as having zero strings. So I can
not do anything with them. But they are included in stats on the web and they
do have some strings... Very strange.

I have the same problem when opening 11.2branch/lcn; also these two files
do not show.

Best regards,
--
Vojtěch Zeisek