Re: [opensuse-translation] Something strange in lokalize
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 11:19:18 +0200
Onsdag den 2. juni 2010 10:53:26 skrev Freek de Kruijf:
I use lokalize to do the openSUSE translations. When I open the trunk/lcn
project I get a list of the .po files in the Project Overview tab. The
strange thing is that two files do not show up there: kiwi.nl.po and
sax.nl.po. When I click on Open I can open them OK. Anybody seen this too?

I have the same problem when opening 11.2branch/lcn; also these two files
do not show.

I had that problem too. Also have a problem with a few KDE po/pot files that
don't seem to want to appear in lokalize project view (using lokalize from
4.4.3).

I guess some files trigger some bug. Don't have any solution - other than
checking out the web based stats from time to time and not trusting lokalize
project view alone.