Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE translations not in 11.3 Milestone 7
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:29:40 +0200
Am Montag 31 Mai 2010 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
Op maandag 31 mei 2010 10:13:03 schreef Stephan Kulow:
Am Samstag 29 Mai 2010 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
I wonder why the process of building the 11.3 Milestones does not
include

the newest translations. It seems to lack behind for several month, at
least for the Dutch language.

Can you give an example? Please note that each POT file has it's own
maintainer, so if single maintainers do not react on the reminder mails
we send, then you need to tell them your oppionion about this yourself -
because those that do not react are usually not on this mailing list.

In slideshow.pot I did not find any mentioning of 11.3, it is still all
11.2. However when generating a M7 system, I saw in the slideshow 11.3
mentioned. Also I still see English messages there, where I translated
everything already several months ago.

OK, if slideshow.pot is your problem, then please look at
50-pot/MAINTAINERS and write Karl a mail. It won't work another way I'm
afraid.

Greetings, Stephan