[opensuse-translation] Problem with shortcut keys in software module of YaST
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:21:44 +0200
While generating an openSUSE 11.3 M7 system in VirtualBox I ended up without a
working mouse. I choose to do updates, so I got the YaST software module on my
screen in Dutch. After finishing I tried to leave the module via shortcut
keys. However <Alt>+A had three functions which are the equivalent of the
English actions "Accept", "Patches" and "Cancel". The last one was my mistake
in qt-pkg.nl.po, however qt-pkg.pot contains the msgids "&Accept" and
"P&atches". I believe the last one can be "&Patches".
--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf