[opensuse-translation] openSUSE translations not in 11.3 Milestone 7
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 23:31:58 +0200
I wonder why the process of building the 11.3 Milestones does not include the
newest translations. It seems to lack behind for several month, at least for
the Dutch language.
I also noticed in slideshow that 11.3 is mentioned there, however the
slideshow.pot does not contain any 11.3 in it. It looks as if the pot files
even lack behind.
So I wonder if the effort put in translations for openSUSE is worthwhile.

--

fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf