Re: [opensuse-translation] updating update desktop files again
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:47:55 +0200
Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

IMHO you should stop allowing the translation of these files in
openSUSE, since they could be translated in upstream and they should
be translated in upstream.

Unfortunately, in the past it did not for all teams. Small teams
(1-person teams!) are often not inclined to participate in all the
upstream projects. But nevertheless they would like to translate "all"
of openSUSE.

If this is no longer valid, we could change our strategy.

R&D / Documentation