Re: [opensuse-translation] updating update desktop files again
  • From: Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 15:12:43 +0200
On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Martin Schlander
<martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Onsdag den 26. maj 2010 08:29:37 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
I'm about to update the update-desktop-files once again.

Btw are there any plans for when the "upstream overwrites opensuse
translations" will be turned off?

I have a problem with 2-3 of the upstream translations, and I'm curious when
it's a good time to fix them without having my changes overwritten :-)

You won't have this problems if in opensuse remove this translations
and you translate in upstream.