Re: [opensuse-translation] ftp-server.po
  • From: Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:15:43 +0400
2010/5/18 Olav P. <olav.pet@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

kdesvn reports errors in lines 14 and 281 when I commit ftp-server.nb.po, and
there are empty source and target strings in these two places.

I thought I might somhow have damaged this file, but i had a look at the po's
for others languages, and they seems to have these empty source/target strings
in the same places as well.

I am able to commit using kdesvn despite the error messages.

So what gives? Is there er problem to worry about  in this file?

Olav
"msgfmt -vc" gives me no errors on this file, so I guess you don't
need to worry.
--
Regards, Minton.