[opensuse-translation] Re-enabling patches with translations
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:36:13 +0200

Hello,

is it a problem to translate again strings that have already been translated
in the past?

I've noticed that during updating KDE packages to 4.4.0 a number of our local
patches got temporarily disabled because they didn't apply cleanly and were
non-trivial to update, and this "temporarily" lasted until this week when I
found this out and updated them. However the patches add few translations
(five, to be exact). Would it be ok if I commit updated kdebase4-openSUSE.pot
to the SVN, given that these strings were already translated for 11.2?

Thanks

--
Lubos Lunak
openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer