Re: [opensuse-translation] Changes for Greek Localization Team
  • From: Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 14:07:36 +0400
2010/5/12 Kostas Boukouvalas <boukouvalas@xxxxxxxxx>:
Good afternoon,
Welcome, Kostas!
After talking with the team coordinator Vasileios Giannakopoulos, he
acknowledged me that he is no longer interested about coordinating the
(non existing) team. I will do a try to rejuvenate openSUSE Greek
Localization Team next months.
It's a great initiative!
My name is Kostas Boukouvalas
My email is boukouvalas@xxxxxxxxx

Please, take care about my SVN access.
Inform me if you need any further information.
You should provide at least your Berlios account, which should have SVN access.
Additionally, knowing your Novell account would be good (not neccessary)
I would like also to
ask, if this is possible, to create inside opensuse.org a page with
the name "Translation-el" in order to organise better any upcoming
members in the team.
Since it's a wiki, you can create pages by yourself, feel free to do so.
A proper opensuse mailing list should be also considered.
Hmm, I bet opensuse-project list is a better place for this request.
--
Regards, Minton.