Re: [opensuse-translation] How to download from berliOS's WebSVN
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:26:05 -0300

El 25/03/10 16:49, Carlos E. R. escribió:
At the moment of the day I have time to translate, I can use either a windows
machine not under my
control, with network, or my laptop, which has linux but no network.

Thus, if I need to download something it has to be via iexplorer, a strict
corporate proxy, and a
usb dongle.

An http link is a requirement.

Vertaal can help here, it does have such a link. Unfortunately, it doesn't
work well with iexplorer.

Use the http svn view http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n
select the desired file and 'save link as'

- --
Kind regards.