Re: [opensuse-translation] How to download from berliOS's WebSVN
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:49:19 +0100

On 2010-03-25 17:25, Александр Мелентьев wrote:
2010/3/25 Jean Cayron <jean.cayron@xxxxxxxxx>:
This is because of many translators are not very technical guys, it
must be kept simple.
Typing "svn up" is pretty damn simple for me =)

At the moment of the day I have time to translate, I can use either a windows
machine not under my
control, with network, or my laptop, which has linux but no network.

Thus, if I need to download something it has to be via iexplorer, a strict
corporate proxy, and a
usb dongle.

An http link is a requirement.

Vertaal can help here, it does have such a link. Unfortunately, it doesn't work
well with iexplorer.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Minas Tirith))