Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.3 Translation Planning?
  • From: Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:34:44 +0100
This is what you can do with Lokalize. But if you want to do that you
have to get the glossary in TBX format (an ISO standard for
terminology, aka glossaries), or you can make the glossary word by
word using Lokalize (Go to Utilities->Glossary. Maybe this is wrong
since I am translating from Galician to English). But frankly I prefer
to have an TBX file (a glossary file) and import it to Lokalize.

Yes, I see the advantage, but I don't have such a file, and I don't know how
to make it.
Gabriel, are you game?

I'll take a look.

Ok. I asked you for this functionality several months ago, and now you
are taking a look??? Well, if you need help with TBX format ask me,
please!!!

Attached is the TBX version of
http://www.vertaal.com.ar/iterm/opensuse/gl/list/ but with some
additional information (definition, administrative status and
description of the glossary).

Bye,
Leandro Regueiro
< Previous Next >