Re: [opensuse-translation] Lokalize [Was: 11.3 Translation Planning?]
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 23:39:13 +0100
Op zaterdag 6 maart 2010 22:56:11 schreef Carlos E. R.:

I do have entries in that directory, yes. There are several *.db, of about
26 bytes. The one for opensuse has:

[Personal]
FirstRun=false

My default.db is 88 MB and default.local contains the 26 bytes.

In the create I entered the name test and now I have a file test.db, but no
test.local. This test does not show up in my list. For the other names in my
list, except default, I see a file <name>.db and a directory <name> and in
that directory either a file trunk.db or branch.db in one case both and
sometimes a file branch.local or trunk.local which are always 26 bytes.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf