Re: [opensuse-translation] Lokalize [Was: 11.3 Translation Planning?]
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 22:33:15 +0100
On 2010-03-06 20:06, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op zaterdag 6 maart 2010 15:17:35 schreef Carlos E. R.:
It does, it rescans, but stores nothing. Absolutely nothing, nothing,
nothing. A few seconds scanning and I get nothing in the memory.

You have to choose in "Tools" "Manage translation memory". Then there is
probably a line with "default" in the list box. Select that line.

No such line, the box is empty. Look:

<http://picpaste.com/Screenshot-Lokalize-memory_1.png>

After that
you click on "Add data" and you select a directory which contains .po
files. You can choose a directory higher in the hierarchy with lower
several directories with .po files. After that you will see that in the
columns next to default or your chosen line the counts will increase.

It reads the directory alright, but stores nothing, and I see nothing in
the dialog.

Did you try the create button? You probably did. I can't create.
Apart from default I have other names there as well. These can be found in
~/.kde4/share/apps/lokalize/ as default.db together with default.local
I start lokalize with --project <project file>. This does not open the project
but the project file in Recent opened projects. One of my project files looks
like this:

[General]
BranchDir=/home/freek/vertalingen/svn/oS111/yast/nl/po
GlossaryTbx=/home/freek/vertalingen/terms.tbx
PoBaseDir=/home/freek/vertalingen/svn/oStrunk/yast/nl/po
PotBaseDir=/home/freek/vertalingen/svn/oStrunk/yast/nl/po
ProjectID=oSyast/trunk

I created /home/freek/vertalingen/svn/oStrunk/yast/nl using

cd vertalingen/svn/oStrunk/yast/nl
svn checkout https://<u>@svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-
i18n/trunk/yast/nl/po

likewise webyast and lcn by replacing yast by these words. Also the oS111
ones.
So all in all I have 6 project files for opensuse.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf