Re: [opensuse-translation] Lokalize [Was: 11.3 Translation Planning?]
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 21:45:37 +0100

On 2010-03-06 20:06, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op zaterdag 6 maart 2010 15:17:35 schreef Carlos E. R.:
It does, it rescans, but stores nothing. Absolutely nothing, nothing,
nothing. A few seconds scanning and I get nothing in the memory.

You have to choose in "Tools" "Manage translation memory". Then there is
probably a line with "default" in the list box. Select that line.

No such line, the box is empty. Look:

<http://picpaste.com/Screenshot-Lokalize-memory_1.png>

After that
you click on "Add data" and you select a directory which contains .po files.
You can choose a directory higher in the hierarchy with lower several
directories with .po files. After that you will see that in the columns next
to default or your chosen line the counts will increase.

It reads the directory alright, but stores nothing, and I see nothing in the
dialog.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Elessar))