Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.3 Translation Planning?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:26:07 +0100
Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I've noted down string freeze on March 25, and translation freeze on June 10.
Not sure where exactly I got those dates - but I assume I must have got them
from the fancy javascript timeline that coolo keeps somewhere. These dates
seem ok to me.

Thanks for all your feedback. I'll probably ask the developers next
week to submit their preliminary files. Then it would be possible for
them to incorporate feedback they receive from the translators.

R&D / Documentation