Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.3 Translation Planning?
  • From: Miguel Angel Alvarez <maacruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:12:22 +0100
El Miércoles 03 Marzo 2010, Andrea Turrini escribió:
On 03/02/2010 04:03 PM, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
It's time to think about openSUSE 11.3 translation planning. Which date
would work best for you? When must we ask for string freeze, etc.?

Cheers,
Karl

I am not able to suggest you the best date for string freeze but the
only thing I really care is that it should be a real string freeze: it
is frustrating to see lot of work wasted by merge after the string
freeze, especially when such merge depends on a (very) low-severity bug
fix, on a program improvement, or on irrelevant changes.
Obviously merges due to high-severity bug fixes are welcome.
Agreed.
That, and clear dates for string freeze and translation freeze.