Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.3 Translation Planning?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 00:36:18 +0100 (CET)

On Tuesday, 2010-03-02 at 23:14 +0100, Martin Schlander wrote:

I don't even know what I'll use for the job, as I don't know if kbabel is
available for 11.2 or not...

Lokalize is much better than KBabel ever was - and has been for a while.

Las time I looked Lokalize held a lot of promise - but that is, promise. I couldn't figure how to configure it, and I did not find some functionality I need.

I guess KBabel is available on the OBS, along with the rest of the heavily
bitrotting kde3 stuff.

which means I will have to keep my 11.0 install and do jobs there.

- -- Cheers,