Re: [opensuse-translation] 11.3 Translation Planning?
  • From: Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 23:32:17 +0100
I don't even know what I'll use for the job, as I don't know if kbabel is
available for 11.2 or not...

Lokalize is much better than KBabel ever was - and has been for a while.

I guess KBabel is available on the OBS, along with the rest of the heavily
bitrotting kde3 stuff.

is it? i always had difficulties to use lokalize. to me, since my kde3
love moved to a "I almost hate kde4" and i switched to gnome and lxde,
i'll use most probably poedit, even if i still consider kbabel much more
easier and powerful than it.

Andrea

Andrea Florio
QSI International School of Brindisi Sys Admin
CISCO CCNA Certified
openSUSE-Education Administrator
openSUSE Official Member (anubisg1)
Email: andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx