Re: [opensuse-translation] Request to add new language Persian
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:44:18 +0100
Mostafa Barmshory <mostafa.barmshory@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

This is first translation of the text, and I believe it could be
better than this. I`ll update it latter with my friend. Would you
please tell me what should I do now?

Thanks, I syntactially checked your translation files and added them to
the Berlios SVN repository. Now, please continue owrking directly in
the SVN, you have commit rights as barmshory.

The next step would be a test installation and checking whether proper
language support is available for you language. If case of trouble,
please open bug reports or post your concerns here!