Re: [opensuse-translation] Adding a new language
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:26:59 +0100
‼‼ಚಂದ್ರು♥○♥Chandru‼‼ Gunda☺☺☺ <gundachandru@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

New language name: Kannada
Full name: Chandru
BerliOS login: gundachandru
Contact mail : gundachandru@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the offer, Chandru!

I just initialized the YaST directories for Kannada (kn) at the Berlios
SVN server:

https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/kn

You now have commit rights to the yast repo as gundachandru! Please,
translate one or three files (e.g., base.kn.po and installation.kn.po).
Then we can start with testing whether sufficient fonts are available,
etc. Please, mail us when you are done.

I am unable to find the file mentioned
"trunk/yast/50-doc/readme.txt". Please
help me to locate.

Thanks for the reminder. I just updated this file, which now points to
the Berlios server as well.

R&D / Documentation