Re: [opensuse-translation] enabling check script
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:17:07 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Thanks, this looks very promissing and it works according to my tests.
In the long or not so long run, we must try to convince the Berlios
admins to upgrade their gettext installation...

For the moment, I disabled the check script again. We already have some
more files with msgctxt field. Thus it is necessary to update the
gettext tools on the SVN server.

R&D / Documentation