Re: [opensuse-translation] enabling check script
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:35:56 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Yes, this is my idea, too. I hope, darix can help us and add the needed
bits. My python skills are rather rusty...

darix found the old customization, but now we are wondering whether that
good enough:

if len(path) < 3 or path[-3:] != '.po' or base == 'update-desktop-files' or not
changed:

I guess this will not catch files such as:

update-desktop-files-apps.de.po
update-desktop-files-conflicts.de.po
update-desktop-files-directories.de.po
update-desktop-files-kde-services.de.po
update-desktop-files-kde.de.po
update-desktop-files-screensavers.de.po
update-desktop-files-yast.de.po

(wondering what was going on on forge, though...) Any Python expert out
there?

R&D / Documentation