Re: [opensuse-translation] enabling check script
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:58:40 +0100
Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Wednesday 10 February 2010 12:48:54 Karl Eichwalder wrote:

we are about to enable the check script again. ATM, the script
(resp. the gettext tools at berlios) do not support the msgctxt
keyword. This means, it is not possible to check in the
update-desktop-files.

Can't we just not run the check on update-desktop files for now?

Yes, this is my idea, too. I hope, darix can help us and add the needed
bits. My python skills are rather rusty...

R&D / Documentation