Re: [opensuse-translation] doubt
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:25:18 +0100

the same for me.. how can i do it? i really do not understand berilios

Andrea

Il 15/12/2009 17:41, Leandro Regueiro ha scritto:
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Gabriel<gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Andrea Florio<andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i'm subscribed to this berilios one too, but i didn't choose that.

I was subscribed automatically the first time I made a commit.
I am going to desubscribe. I don't want to see all commit messages.

subscription page at:

https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/options/opensuse-i18n-svn/your@mail

note: use your an e-mail instead your@mail in link, for example:

https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/options/opensuse-i18n-svn/andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx