Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN at Berlios
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:55:32 +0100
Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Great. A few question/notes.
1. Where will grapfical statistics be hosted? Still
http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/index.php? Becuase aren´t up to dated.

Klara, what do you think, please? From Novell Forge we switched to
https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk . Can you
change the URLs accordingly?

2. Could anybody update http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide
page? I´m still not exactly sure which one command to use for downloading
files.

Can someone please check this?

3. Will be also any directly url via browser, like viewsvn
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/viewsvn/suse-i18n/trunk/? Sometimes i download
and translate some of files in Microsoft Windows.

Webbrowser viewing options are listed in the box at the right here:

http://developer.berlios.de/svn/?group_id=11406

WebDAV does not seem to be available. I do not know what you can use
for uploading on Windows.

R&D / Documentation