Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN at Berlios (still disabled)
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:08:58 +0100
Op woensdag 9 december 2009 09:19:24 schreef Karl Eichwalder:

svn switch --relocate \
https://$NOVELL_ACCOUNT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svn/suse-i18n/trunk \

https://$DEVELOPERNAME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk

I'm not sure whether you must change to the local trunk directory first
and do the same for branches and tags. Any experts out there?

I just did a "svn checkout
https://$DEVELOPERNAME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse-
i18n/trunk/lcn/nl" and in another directory the same, however lcn replaced by
yast - I don't want all the files of the other languages - and inspected the
resulting files.

The newest one is from 2007-08-11, so these are very old files.!!!!!

There is no need to check out the complete tree from Berlios once it is
available. You can use the svn switch command:

svn switch --relocate FROM TO [PATH]

I frankly admit that I'm not familar with this command and I'm not sure
about the exact syntax. But it is probably worth a try. Maybe, this
will work:

I still have copies of the newest files, but this is not what I expected.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf