Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN at Berlios (still disabled)
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:53:54 -0300
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 5:19 AM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Our SVN at Berlios is still disabled.  Nevertheless a small hint.

There is no need to check out the complete tree from Berlios once it is
available.  You can use the svn switch command:

   svn switch --relocate FROM TO [PATH]

I frankly admit that I'm not familar with this command and I'm not sure
about the exact syntax.  But it is probably worth a try.  Maybe, this
will work:

   svn switch --relocate \
     https://$NOVELL_ACCOUNT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svn/suse-i18n/trunk \
     https://$DEVELOPERNAME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk

I'm not sure whether you must change to the local trunk directory first
and do the same for branches and tags.  Any experts out there?

You have to specify the locate path, for example:

svn switch --relocate \
https://$NOVELL_ACCOUNT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svn/suse-i18n/trunk \
https://$DEVELOPERNAME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse-i18n/trunk .

Note the '.' at the end of the sentence.

--
Kind Regards